• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to fund WLS

PurpleKylie22

I have worked it out!!!

I will sell my body to pay for my new one! You hear so much about people with fetishes for bigger women sounds a good idea to me, we even used to have an allowed "red light district" in Aberdeen I couldve done it at!
My OH wasnt too keen on the idea though :8855:

Oh well back to the drawing board :rolleyes:

hey dont laugh, in a magazine i read recently a woman made £90,000 a year, farting on blokes faces!! no sex at all, she was a very big lady, but after a couple of years you could fund everyones surgery on here!!
xxx

Excellent I'll sign up! I'm trumping for England since the op! Let's put it all in a kitty! No, not a puddy tat! :D

Last edited:
I cant believe there are men willing to pay good money to have a fat woman fart on their faces :eek: ................. where do I sign up :D x

LOL we can start a consortium!

Big Farters R Us!

Your friendly national pooping service!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:We can go on Dragons Den Im sure it will get funded ;) :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Bout the only thing that does these days!!!!

OMG seriously thats hilarious!!!

I always said that if it wasnt for the fact that i have a family i wouldve considered something like hooking in general although no way I would be standing on street corners, tbh I dont see the problem with it happening in a properly run house, the house makes money, they girls make money, the guys get what they pay for and any funny business is quickly delt with by house security, most women get aid for sex by one means or another, wether its straight cash or diamond rings and expensive shoes... I still dont think I would fart in peoples faces though! :8855:

PMSL

i can think of a couple of ex's I'd like to fart on!

:rotflmao: I think some men have serious problems............theres quite a few I wouldnt mind squashing though hahahaha! x

rofl....
I have missed my calling...darn it !!!!!!!!!!!
I could have called myself the "crumpet trumpet" lol
thanks for making me smile ladies....
xxxxxxxxx

Try squashing !

I saw a programme where men pay for large women just to sit on them - now theres a hobbie if I ever saw one !

Ha, it starts early! I was doing this to the boys in playschool...and squashing them into corners - they loved it.... I didn't charge tho!

OMG seriously thats hilarious!!!

I always said that if it wasnt for the fact that i have a family i wouldve considered something like hooking in general although no way I would be standing on street corners, tbh I dont see the problem with it happening in a properly run house, the house makes money, they girls make money, the guys get what they pay for and any funny business is quickly delt with by house security, most women get aid for sex by one means or another, wether its straight cash or diamond rings and expensive shoes... I still dont think I would fart in peoples faces though! :8855:

lololol that made me laugh so much, my ex always said that the sex got better as his payday approached :8855::8855::8855::8855:

I,m new to this group but it,s so funny been l.m.a.o. over these messages,i have been so down about the struggle to get funding but this really cheers me up. Thanksx

awww hubby reckons he could run a city the size of london on the amount of methane i produce, and thats pre op

Back