• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to maintain?

borogirl

Hi. I had my bypass in Feb 13, starting weight 20.6, after pre op diet I was 18.5. Today 11.12. Skin ok and I am happy at a 14-16. Skin will go downhill if I go lower.
So I can't believe I am asking, but any tips on maintaining? I just want to stay under 12 stone as a goal now but don't want to replace a weight problem with an unhappy skin problem.
Any advice welcome......

woweeeee! Fantastic i would say to maintain you would need to up your cals ever so slightly, but maintain good eating and everything else your doing?? x

Hi it's a fine balance isn't it. I drink black coffee and thinking of having milk, so adding cals and calcium. Don't want to slip into bad habits x

I went all the way to 10 and half stones and finding maintaining difficult. Have been keeping this size for about 8 months now. But I had a private band and a (fairly) expensive TT and boob job, so I just keep reminding myself that after spending £7500 on loosing 5 stones and getting a nice body, I just cannot let myself go.
Whenever I put on one or two pounds I try and loose it immediately.

Well done you have done amazing. I am going to see how I get on in the next few weeks, try and complete a food diary daily to help me xx

Back