• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How's all you losers?

Ankaas

Hi guys how's everybody doing ? I haven't been on here for ages so I don't know how everyone has progressed. I've been doing well with my band. Few stuck episodes :cry: very very sore . Also have learnt that the head hunger that everyone was talking about is a nightmare and doesn't go away. I know for sure I can still over eat and eat crisps, nuts, dips, chocolate etc all the foods that got me fat in the first place BUT I have always pulled back and not gone overboard. I've lost about 4 stone I think. I haven't weighed myself cos the very thought of it still makes me cringe. I'm just judging by my clothes. I've only had 2 fills, the first one was 3ml and Bart had to take 1ml out cos I couldn't swallow ! And the second one last October was 2ml so I think that's pretty good going - 4mls in all. I love that I have a band and I love not eating the way I used to. Little and NOT often is my mantra. Haven't had bread or butter since July 11 and I miss them sooooo much especially when I have to put them through my till still warm from the bakery (I work in M & S say no more) but that was my downfall. So how's everyone else doing? Btw good luck to all you newbies or about to be big fat losers . Xx ankaas :553:

Hiya, well done on your loss so far hun I'm glad your doing well, I'm still pre op so not lost due to the op but I have lost 9lb in the last week :D at slimming world Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Welcome back Ankass, well done on the weight loss so far. Get on those scales just once so you can update your stats in your profile!

Back