• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How's everyone coping with their bingo wings?!!!!

They are fine apart from when I'm coming down the stairs and they start slapping like the sound of a wet fish :)

They'll take time to shrink back, if at all, but it's a small price to pay!

lol thats makes me laugh loads :8855::8855:

i have my out every day, i wear a vest top for work every day and i honestly dont care if anyone comments i say they are mine arms nothin to do with u xxxx usually i wear a shrug which cover half of my arm up xx

I had bingo wings before my surgery as i had the upper body shape of a 1970's wrestler ! I would never dare wear a vest top before.
The loose skin now is horrendous and i think they look worse than before but the weird thing is that i care less about it. I wouldn't feel brave enough to go out to a pub or shops in a vest but now feel comfortable enough to visit friends/family or walk round the village in one.
Think i'll start saving for the arm lift now !!

My arms are horrid too, but its just been too hot to cover them up.

Im hoping that building a little bit of muscle will improve them, but not counting on it... I couldnt afford plastics so will have to see if the NHS will oblige, but Id much rather get my tum and boobs done than my arms if it came down to a choice.

isnt it funny how differen parts bother different people, my tummy is the least of my worries arms boobs and legs are my priorities!!!

im really not coping with my arms have some really pretty vest tops but also co ordinating lightweight cotton cardies thet come to the elbow..even in the house i cant bear to uncover them!!!:cry:

Mine are pretty bad but I was dammed if I was going to cover up on holiday. I stopped worrying about it after the second day and my other half said I was worrying needlessly. I have resigned myself to them and will probably grow to love them as they show how far I have come....

Good for you, your holiday pics are lovely BTW, especially the Capri ones, looks lovely there! I didnt even notice your bingo wings so your hubby was right! X

Hate mine! I'm knitting shrugs in every colour and style imaginable. It only takes me an evening to finish one (tonight's is pale pink cotton), so I can pretty much have one to go with everything. When I'm in the car I take it off and slip it back on again before I park up. xx

You wanna set up a little business selling them, i'll have a few in various colours - you'll make a fortune on this site alone !!!!!!!!!

Good for you, your holiday pics are lovely BTW, especially the Capri ones, looks lovely there! I didnt even notice your bingo wings so your hubby was right! X

Thanks Jacqui. Italy was so beautiful. We had a week in Sorrento, visiting Capri, Naples, Pompeii and Positano and then went to Rome for 5 days. I did so much walking I actually come home 2lbs less than I went! Its great to actually be on holiday and be fit enough to visit everything you want to see.

Lisa
Don't want to worry you but you might find even if you have an arm lift, you'll then be concious of the scars and still wanna cover up - I do !!

:eek:I'll learn to love them!!!!

Back