• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Huge thank you for the new look forum !

tuu

love it looks really good ....can you tell me how I can spin my profile pic round though .....lol xx

Hannah2

It is either a bug or just wait 5 minutes for permissions to be upgraded.

This software is a bit different, it only updates your account when you are online. It also does stuff differently so I had to reset everybody back to basic.

But it is only a 5 minutes wait now.

Pierce

Hi Pierce, sorry but I have logged out and back in again and it still hasn't updated/won't allow me to see them - says I don't have access.

Hannah2

Yes thank you! Can see them now.

Neticak

Loving the site and is making me slightly obsessed!

One question when it says who's online - who/what are robots?!

Neticak

lol.. another Q - can anyone not a member read posts, see photos, profile pics ?

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
The private sections need 5 or 50 posts and bronze needs 100.

You have your avatar ( profile picture )which is public.

The gallery is private unless otherwise marked. I need to double check it. Lot of work to be done yet.

Pierce

nafpnd

The reason likes are low is that in the old software the likes and thanks were extra modification. The import from vbulletin to xenforo only supports the core features. The likes count you see under people's profiles is from positive reputation.

I'll have a look tonight to see if there are any ways to import the likes on the old site to the new site.

Pierce
I don't mind really, if it's a hassle don't worry on my account. sides, the likes are accumulation quickly again :)