• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thank you

Grace

Hello to all my wonderful new found friend on this fabulous site.

Well tomorrow is my day for hospital (as I'm sure I've mentioned once or twice in the past few weeks!)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

and I just wanted t say a very, very HUGE

Thank You

to you all

because I honestly don't think I would've got through this waiting time without you. You're all utterly brilliant and you've kept me sane! (if that's possible :D) as well as giving wonderful advice, information, supoport, friendship, and a lot of laughs.

I feel like I've learned SO much and got myself SO well equipped in the few weeks I've been visiting this site. In fact I think it ought to be 'required reading' for ayone considering WLS!!

So once again THANK YOU so much

and I will post again as soon as I'm able post-op.

Bless you all.
:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you the best of luck and hoping you have a really easy time of things. See you on the loser's bench in no time.

Nic;)

Good luck hon xx
Do you have someone that you can text to let us know you are ok? Even if you get a family member to text them? I know that any number of us would gladly be that contact, I know I would xx
Steph xx

Good luck hon xx
Do you have someone that you can text to let us know you are ok? Even if you get a family member to text them? I know that any number of us would gladly be that contact, I know I would xx
Steph xx

thanks Steph.

I'll pm you honey. xxx

good luck xx

oooooo sweetpea!! im EXCITED again, haha all the ebst lovely your gonna rock it xx

Wishing you all the best

Good luck Charis - hope it all goes smoothly and we look forward to having you join us on the losing bench !

good luck xx

Good Luck Charis x

Thinking of you Charis xxx

Back