• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

husband for sale to fund bypass surgery

sewingbelle56

i posted this as a reply in another thread

i just had another thought if they say no to the morgage
i can sell my husband he has taken over most of the housework after my crash so he would make a great maid ,laid back easy going and good looking any offers lady's
i might have a bypass operation to fund

my husband has just come in from cutting the grass and ive shown him my post puting him up for sale not much of a reaction.
but when i showed him the go back to the gp and ask to be refered again and save 10 grand he became very interested and says we will go straigh away when we get back from our long weekend with the kids
men hey if it can save them money (Granted alot ) they will jump
he also says you look great the ladies with before and after pics .

How much? My flat is a mess so I need a good maid...........

ironing,washing, the works hes just a bit moody if he dosent get to play golf but otherwise a excellent model dare i say it ( a bit podgey around the middle but slim compared to me )
10,000 and sold to the first taker
but he has to be back home for bedtime as he does the kids as well
( i am still slaving away in my uk sweat shop embroidery palace spare bed room finishing the last of my urgent orders before we go away tomorrow)
oh i thought of one thing hes no good at packing i will have to do that in the morning

Is he any good at finding lost things and remembering to put the bins out?

Hi Sewingbelle
I think its a good idea you going to the doctors first to see if you can get your surgery on the NHS , because I went last year to my mortgage provider to go private but they turned me down . So its back to waiting for me my funding is in place but I have to get a test on my heart first . Have you got any illnesses that will help you like diabetes , angina , arthritis or sleep apnoea
that's some of the things I have . Keep in touch and let us know how you get on . Sorry about you hubby but I only got rid of mine last year and I`m not looking at the moment lol once bitten twice shy haha . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

no good at finding lost things but a wizz at the bins (tells me off for over filling the kitchen bin)

re mortgage
i told the bank clerk what it was for and she put improvements on the form, v nice lady at the branch
its the others making the decision at head office that are taking there time
but as long as they say yes i will be happy to wait well not really its still driving me nutts i am a really impatient person
i do every thing as soon as i can i am a doer person
my husband well hes a definatly i will do it tommorrow person if its not on his usual list of things to do for the day

hi margaret , ive been told that my neck injury will qualify as the excess weight is putting added strain on my body

infact its the thought of 3 hrs under anisthetic that worries me most

obviously every one worries am i going to wake up ( i have a ritual of saying i love my kids names over and over untill i go out)

its the after effect of the anesthesitist manouvering my neck back to a position i would never be able to do when awake that hurts me
i had a gyny thing on the 1st june and my neck is just getting back to being ok with my reg pills and that was under an hr asleep

infact i had my appendix out and 2 other gyny things a few years ago and it was the same the pain from the procedures didnt bother me but my neck was bad for a couple of weeks
6 more coats to sew and i will be logging of
i hope you get your funding soon, and your heart is ok is your picture recent you look v happy is it a girl and what is her name and how old

Hi
I got the OK for my funding last Oct its just this heart thing that's holding it up . That's one of my granddaughters her name is Natalia and shes only 6 months old . God my baby days are well over and done lol I`m 50 my baby is 26 nearly . I hope your neck gets better for you soon hun . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

i posted this as a reply in another thread

i just had another thought if they say no to the morgage
i can sell my husband he has taken over most of the housework after my crash so he would make a great maid ,laid back easy going and good looking any offers lady's
i might have a bypass operation to fund

my husband has just come in from cutting the grass and ive shown him my post puting him up for sale not much of a reaction.
but when i showed him the go back to the gp and ask to be refered again and save 10 grand he became very interested and says we will go straigh away when we get back from our long weekend with the kids
men hey if it can save them money (Granted alot ) they will jump
he also says you look great the ladies with before and after pics .

Nice 1 keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, I hope that your doc can help you rather than a remorgage. Just keep going back and keep nagging them. Good luck. How is the hubby with pairing socks, My washing machine keeps eating them so never get a full pair, I have drawers full of odd sock. x

not much good
we have a basket on top of the washer and dryer (stacked on top of each other)

i will have a word with his sister for you shes a whizz, i have honestly not seen as many odd socks as in her house mainly boys and a horse mad lives in wellys girl, socks every where she does it every week when watching corry

margaret you look really young in that picture i thought you were about 30 something

ironing,washing, the works hes just a bit moody if he dosent get to play golf but otherwise a excellent model dare i say it ( a bit podgey around the middle but slim compared to me )
10,000 and sold to the first taker
but he has to be back home for bedtime as he does the kids as well
( i am still slaving away in my uk sweat shop embroidery palace spare bed room finishing the last of my urgent orders before we go away tomorrow)
oh i thought of one thing hes no good at packing i will have to do that in the morning

can he cook a nice plate of wls food ?:rolleyes:

no spag bol v tasty but v high in cals and he does large portions ,
salads are good but high cal sides and quiches,

we do half and half on the cooking and mine is def better and healthier,
finally packed for weekend away finished thelast coat at 12.30 last night i was just going to bed when sare-jayne woke up crying (had her tonsils out on 20th may so we still get the odd bad night) 2 hrs on the couch to settle her and the bed
evicted matthew from my side of bed to his dads .
tired now kids have been scrapping all morning lovely 2 hr drive to wales in the middle of them singing songs .
rang bank no info yet
see you all next week
sewingbelle

Back