• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 months post band and ive lost 7 stone and one husband!!!

becky2123

I guess the title speaks for itself!!

I've gone from 19st 6lb to 12st 3lb!!

My husband and I have separated after 12 years together,on and off!!!!

He says I changed and began to think I was too good for him and no longer grateful to have him!

I feel both sad and exited!!!!!!

I have a friend who had a massive weight loss and split with her husband as well.

You say you're sad and excited? How do you feel about your husband leaving? Was it on the cards anyway? Despite everything, obviously a relationship ending after that long is really sad - but if there's positives in it then you have to focus on them.

It was on the cards! He had an affair two years ago something which prompted me to have the band and I guess we never got over it!

I'm sad that my marriage failed but I gave it my best shot!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter in my life

Xxx

Well done on the weight loss that's an amazing achievement!!
Good luck on the next chapter on your life, it's always sad when a relationship breaks down but it's good you can feel excited about what lies ahead - onwards and upwards!

Have fun ;)

I used to work with a psychologist who said that splitting from her ex was the worst and best thing that ever happened to her. I was young and green, thought it was a weird thing to say. Roll on 20 years and I now get it, lots of heartache at the time but it set me free to do all sorts, including meeting the love of my life. Good luck!

Even if it was on the cards I guess its still bittersweet .a relationship is like a glass , once broken the cracks cant be repaired no matter how much glue is used
I wish you luck and happiness for your days and months ahead

Wow well done on the loss Becky thats a lot of weight in such a sort time and well done on giving it a try after he cheated,that takes a strong woman,hope you find future happiness,bet you look great hun x

Aw, sorry to hear about the breakdown of your marriage.

Sounds like he was a tad insecure?

Your a better person than me for giving it a second go.

Good luck on the next chapter of your journey xx

Fantastic weight loss
I lost my husband when I out my weight on think he was a bit sorry when I lost it!
Sounds like he thinks you may get him back for cheating on you now you are looking so fab
Onwards and upwards Xx

Hello all,

I'm feeling very strange at the moment!!

I've hit my goal weight of 12 stone although I'd like to lose a bit more!

I've even been on a date!!! It was so weird no one shows you interest when you're fat so it's been rather strange I keep thinking it must be a joke!!!

Xxxxxx

Hello all, I'm feeling very strange at the moment!! I've hit my goal weight of 12 stone although I'd like to lose a bit more! I've even been on a date!!! It was so weird no one shows you interest when you're fat so it's been rather strange I keep thinking it must be a joke!!! Xxxxxx

Interesting World we live in, I sat in a Steak House on Holiday last year, 8 or 9 lads swilling Bear and stuffing their faces, whilst laughing at a Girl in her 30s of large proportions on the other side of the road, they were clearly taking the Mickey.

They had spoken to myself several times over about one hour and clearly viewed the young lady in a different light to my 28 & half stone bulk.

I did something I had never done before, I stood up looked at them and said well she is a lot smaller than me lads but I guess you don't have the balls to mock me. Red faced they went about paying the bill and leaving. Proud I was and proud I am.

Beauty is more than skin deep, it comes from within

Dave M

Interesting World we live in, I sat in a Steak House on Holiday last year, 8 or 9 lads swilling Bear and stuffing their faces, whilst laughing at a Girl in her 30s of large proportions on the other side of the road, they were clearly taking the Mickey. They had spoken to myself several times over about one hour and clearly viewed the young lady in a different light to my 28 & half stone bulk. I did something I had never done before, I stood up looked at them and said well she is a lot smaller than me lads but I guess you don't have the balls to mock me. Red faced they went about paying the bill and leaving. Proud I was and proud I am. Beauty is more than skin deep, it comes from within Dave M

I think what you did there David was demonstrate the difference between men and boys. Good for you. :)

Back