• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it possible??

reema

Hi Lady's well was married 4 8years and ive got polycystic ovary syndrome plus my husband had low sperm count i couldn't take metformin as it really upsets my stomach, we was refused ivf coz of my weight so i had the bypass. I know have met a new man and he is wonderful we plan to get married but I'm so concerned if i will be able to get pregnant but he is fine and he says it doesn't matter but i dont want to do that to him I'm not sure if i should try and take metformin again? there's some nasty people out there dont deserve to have children and then there's people like me that would do anything to have a baby.please help me.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Reema, I take Metformin and I find if you take it while you are eating it doesnt seem to upset the tummy. Maybe this is just me as I know a lot of people have trouble with it. Good Luck x

Hi Reema,

Dont know nothing about Metaform, but they do say or our surgeon says it is best not to get pregnant for a year after surgery.

I hope you do get sorted as I agree you sound like you will be a super mother.:)

Hi.

I used to take Metformin and it didnt upset my tummy.Congrats on ur forthcoming wedding (when ever is it) and may all your hopes and dreams come true.

All the best - MeJulie x x

i too have pcos and my husband has low sperm count (he'd love me for sharing that) i was 19st when we concieved our daughter i had taken metformin a few years before but the doc took me off them. so on zero medication we conieved naturally. now I've had my bypass i can now look forward to trying again at some point and hopefully have another little miracle. i tell my story to give people hope that it can happen

Thank you all for your kind words i wont give up on my dream of becoming a mum and giving my baby everything in the world.xxx

Back