• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am now a proud band owner!

Thanks ever so much every one for your kind messages. It's weird cause I have a great birthy like feeling where you are in pain but are exited at the same time at the start of something new. I can't share my pain or happiness with anyone apart from you lot so your messages are like the cards and flowers I haven't got! (my tight other half hasn't bought me any cause he says it's self inflicted- I know he's a prize prat...)
I agree with you when you say that it hasn't been the best level of service considering how much it costs even on the cheap package but at least I was prepared for it after coming on here! (thank god or i think I would be on anti-depressants as well!) I have been like Pollyanna playing the bloody glad game with myself lol.
On a lighter note I am looking for a name for my new baby band lol.I never thought of naming it, cracking idea. Any suggestions please answers on a postcard..............

hi prinny,

im having my band fitted on 29th dec... 4days after christmas (what a horrible time to be on the pre-op milk and yoghurt diet) i take it from your message that you havnt been telling people. how has it been not telling them? ive deceide not to tell anyone and wonedred how easy it would be and if anyone will notice too much other than the weight loss. how have u coped hiding ur eating habits post/pre op?

Back