• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i think my band fill has worked after all

emma&alex

its weird, yesterday i felt i had no restriction at all.
i spoke to surgicare & they were booking me in for another fill.
well today, i got home from work this morning at 8am, and i had a coffee then a small banana.
lunch time i made an omelette & had about 3 mouthfuls & like it was all stuck in my throat, and i had to go & be sick a little bit. sorry to be descriptive, but it wasn't actual sick, it was all froth.
then tonight i didnt feel like anything at all, but about 8ish my brother (who lives at my house) was making himself some pesto pasta. he put me a HUGE portion on a plate...i knew i couldn't eat it all, and i didn't even attempt to. i literally had 4 pieces & couldn't possibly fit anything else in. i feel like i need to be sick again though. i'm trying not to.

ive not actually been sick at all since having the band, and even today, its not actual sick, its all like foamy froth.

maybe i don't need that other fill after all.

There must be something about omelettes lol, I had a plain one this morning for brekkie, about the size of an inner ring of a side plate and I couldnt eat about 1/3 of mine either. I got all that froth in my throat and I felt like I wanted to be sick (but wasnt) took me ages before I could eat anything again and even then it was only one faggot (mmmmmmm) and 2 spoonfuls of spaghetti. This is the least I have been able to eat since I have had the band (accept str8 after surgery)

All the best and keep us posted - MeJulie xx

im glad yours is froth too, i thought i might be weird or something.

thats restriction ladies

I struggle with anything eggy too - must be the texture.
Don't know if you have home bargains where you are but at the moment they are selling pouches of veggie curry. If you fancy something really really tasty these are wonderful. The pack can last for 2/3 meals and they are something ridiculous like 80p.
Nice for a change and without the effort of actually having to make anything. The veggie chunks are quite big too so its def not something you could force down without realising!
x

hi emma
so glad the band is working for you now got mine today ,it better work for me otherwise ill eat non stop so trying to be hard ,im ok until i eat then i just cant stop, emma have a great hoilday xx

Glad it is working for you ladies. I am booked in for another on on 4th Oct and hoping and praying it works thsi time. Still no restriction felt by me and weight staying the same thank goodness x

i got a letter through for another fill for 13th october

i think i will keep it, and decide after my holiday if I need it or not...and maybe cancel it then if i need to.

Back