• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op now done!

brollie

Hi everyone,
Well I had my op at Dolan Park at 9am this morning and am happy to report so far so good. Staff are great, made me feel so relaxed, had me laughing right till the moment I went to sleep. I woke feeling a little sick and in some pain around the op site, but both soon settled down. Have been told all went really well and can go home later today if I want to. So happy with everything, now the hard work and exciting new journey starts....bring it on! xx

CONGRATULATIONS BROLLIE :)

Welcome to the banders weight loss bench!!!

Congratulations Liz!!! I had my op at DP on friday and am just beginning to feel back to normal - Sat and Sun felt very fragile but slept most of the time! I've just made some home made mushroom soup and really enjoyed it! I look forward to hearing how you get on xxx

CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINE TOO! :)

Thanks Debbie, and good luck with yours, keep us updated on your progress xx

Well done, so pleased for you. 4 more sleeps to mine, at Dolan too with Mr S. keep us posted.

Thank you Tracey, you will be fine, I was so nervous but the team here are fantastic, good luck and keep us posted on how it all goes, Liz xx

Congratulations Brollie. Hope you have a nice and easy recovery :) x

Thank you Shellemarie, looks like you are doing really well...congratulations xx

Excellent news brollie and well done. Have a speedy recovery and take care xxx

Back