• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am so chuffed!!

AA1234

It may sound daft but I have now just moved into the Obese category at a BMI of 35, and i am so chuffed. It under 2 months I have been able to tick off three goals. And although I could fit into some of my old size 18 bottoms and 16 top I wouldn't believe it until today. Most of my clothes are now too big and I wanted something nice to wear to see Take That on Tuesday. So off I went to next and pick some jeans a T-shirts. Held my breath in the changing room, and slowly a big grin began to appear as I realised that I was now an 18 bottom and 16 top. Now a few years ago that would have made me freak out but today it has made me smile.

Just had to share.

Thanks.

:talk017:

Well Done Sue

Isnt it great to reach your goals ,I reached mine last week -too be under 20st and this week i weigh the same as i did in 1994,i had the biggest grin on my face when i came out of Boots :D.

Keep up the good work and well done again.

xx

Well done Sue that is a great achievement and enjoy the concert sure it will be great

Congratulations! That is such an amazing accomplishment.

Well done Sue and heres hoping that you catch the eye of them there guys on the stage eh ;)

awesome Sue, well done hun xx

Well done Sue, you are doing really well. And the lb's are gone forever now...not like with all the other times when we can lose then it goes back on with extra!!!!

Sue, that is wonderful!! Seems like just last week you were pre-op, you are doing great and I bet you must look terrific too! Enjoy your success but don't get carried away buying new clothes, you'll be shrinking down to the next size soon!

Nic;)

well done sue x

Fantastic Sue well done it won't be long until you are in the next size just imagine what you will be in by the time autumn comes round.

:talk017: well done sue!! I cant remember the last time i was in a 16 or an 18!!!!! Absolutely brilliant!:D
Also all the other people posting who have lost tonnes of weight - well done!!! Cant weight to join you ;) xxx

Back