• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG i am so happy

claire36uk

I just have to share this news... went into YOURS today for a couple of tops to wear under a jumper thats now getting too big, i picked up the size that i was and i asked the assistant if they had the next size down, i WAS a 26/28 top and now i am a 22/24 i am sooooooooooooo happy and been smiling all afternoon, i started looking through the rails and went to size 26/28 and the assistant who i know said why are you looking at that size for when your now a size smaller, i said cause i cant believe i am now a size smaller lol. Very Happy Day today i am so pleased, cant wait to drop another size hehe, sorry just had to share this with you all X

Congratulations! What an awesome feeling!

wicked and its only been a few weeks well done hun im only 2 weeks behind you i cant wait to feel your excitment ah im proper happy for you xx

Well done claire thats great news.

Pinkyx

Whoohoo Claire,
Thats excellent and only a couple of weeks post-op too.
You'll be whizzing down those sizes and shopping in New Look soon instead...:D
Leanne x

you never know scooby i might bump into you in town lol, dont think i will ever shop in new look the assistance in there are not very good with there customer service, why is it in YOURS and Evans you always get asked if you'd like some help or they give you advice of what goes with what and in the thinner womens shops you dont get that. I noticed it last week when i was in Dorothy Perkins with my sister, there was no customer service at all in there and they all looked awful as well, i cannot sing Yours praises enough fantastic shop and lovely customer service as well :) look out for me scooby and if you see me stop me and say hello :) X

Well done mate! What a nice surprise! I can't wait to experience that! Think i will have to give it a few more weeks first though before that happens to me as my weight loss is a bit slower than yours! xx

Your right there Mazza i think i might but i will leave it as it is at the mo as i want to be a size 22 bottom as well as top for christmas :)

Paula hun remember i am 9 days further than you are babe, i dont seem to be shifting it from the bottom of me though for some strange reason although clothes are feeling loser there still fitting if that makes sense, fantastic weightloss today mate your doing really well X

Back