• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i am so proud of myself - pics added now

tink1974

as the title says.......

it was my dtrs confirmation yesterday and we had a party at home for her. I normally bake stuff - but just bought buns etc cos i knew it would be hard. U know when u have a buffet how easy it is to nibble away at the cocktail sausages and chicken goujons, crisps, choc, buns etc etc. Well i didnt and that is why i am so proud.

I had made korma and rice for the grown ups.. i managed 3 small forkfulls b4 i was full. I def cant eat as much mashed up food as I could puree.

On top of the foodie stuff, i had bought a beautiful top last yr that was size 26 (i was a 30/32 - so dont know what possessed me to buy it apart from the fact that i loved it). Well i wore that top yesterday - fitted me perfectly - i coulnt even get it on last yr! My family noticed a big diff in me even though i only saw them a fortnight ago and do u know what... the compliments were flying around and I was able to accept them for the 1st time in my life which is amazing (think its cos I knew they were genuine compliments and not just said to humour me)

I also compared the photos I allowed to be taken of me yesterday to the one I have of the day b4 surgery and wow, i can see a big diff already (i will try and add them here when i figure out how lol)

Anyways, sorry to go on and on but I am so happy at the minute

Hope u r all keeping well
xx

Attachments

• SDC11661.jpg
    SDC11661.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 2010-11 089.jpg
    2010-11 089.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 2010-11 100.jpg
    2010-11 100.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
:)Well done Tink - on all counts:)

congratulations and well done you should be proud xx

photo

pic 1 taken dec 2010 (after losing 3 stone)

photo

pic 2 taken at 4 wks postop (feb 2011)

Tink, I wish I were with you to give you a humungous hug, so please wrap your arms around yourself and accept it from a distance.

You have done so well and I do hope to meet you one day and tell you how proud I am of all of your achievements... well done Angel and keep going, it's great that you are feeling full so easily and you have the right tool to use now to help you to a healthier life.

Love you precious xxx

guess that didnt work

hmm i dont know what i did wrong lol - but pics arent showing up

aw thanx Bev - hope ur keeping a bit better - massive hugs to u too xx

Thanks to u all xx

grrrr - still not working lol

Congrats on your losses!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well done you,
that's just fantastic, you should be so pleased with yourself-- congratulations.

Reactions: Bev
Well done on all your hard work. Nice that you are seeing a big difference in your clothes - you must have felt great!

Well Done Hunny! You have a right to be proud of yourself.. Thats the only person's opinion that should matter! ;)

Marie x

Reactions: Bev
Aww Tink you have done so well :D Keep up the great work.........if you scroll to the bottom after you finish your post theres a bit that says manage attachments and you can upload your pics there :D XX

dottychic - ur a star thanks (now i can attach pics)

Well done, you're doing so well.

Bet it was the best feeling ever getting into that top!

xxx

thans everyone - ur support is brill. U all inspire me to try and stay positive xx

Back