• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can do my laces up!!

Butterfly_lady

Just put on my bootie trainers which have laces then 2 rip strips at the top and I did it in 1 go - no stopping because my belly was crushing the breath out of me :eek:

I've not worn these in ages as I was too embarrassed/stubborn to ask my fella to help me :D

:8855:
Well done butterfly ... Brilliant :D

That's a milestone!!!!!well done
I can do my one lace I have to ask for other foot :/

Fantastic honey!

You had your surgery on the same day as me. We will be wearing Hot Pants in no time! Ha!

The pj's I wore in hospital are falling down now and I can do up my coat! We are on our way my love! Xx

You had your surgery on the same day as me. We will be wearing Hot Pants in no time! Ha!

The pj's I wore in hospital are falling down now and I can do up my coat! We are on our way my love! Xx

I can do my coat up too :D fab feeling isn't it :)

You will be surprised at how soon that coat will be too big for you!! Keep it as a momentous memory!

Just put on my bootie trainers which have laces then 2 rip strips at the top and I did it in 1 go - no stopping because my belly was crushing the breath out of me :eek:

I've not worn these in ages as I was too embarrassed/stubborn to ask my fella to help me :D

I remember this feeling so well!..putting on my shoes with ease without the feeling that I'm going to pass out!
And all the blood rushing to my head and a face that turned into a beetroot!

Back