• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help plz i go for my assesment on thursday and

pinkylin

ive woke up with butterflys in my tummy and i keep bein a lil snappy at hubby and i dont knw why but he is really doin me head in and hes not even doin anythin please tell me this is just nerves or somthin the last thing i want is to have a row with him coz im bein snappy what is wrong with me im feelin quite happy but im finding him irritating at the mo lol.x:confused:

its nerves...honestly :D You will go through a rollercoaster of emotions with anything to do with your WLS. I was a right b!tch lol, well ok more than normal. Poor hubby is so laid back he used to goo to golf to get out my way. When he came home I was always pleased to see him. :rolleyes:

Women have hormones whizzing in a blender at the best of times, right now yours is on the highest setting.

Wait for the replies here and then let him read your topic...it may help him understand.:D

awwwwwwwwwww thanx hun thats a brill idea ive just been reading your diary really interesting read thanx for doin it as it helps others who are about to go through the same thing lin.x

No problem :D Its good to start a diary as you can vent as much as you want there.
If you feel you are taking it out on hubby start one hun, its brilliant therapy honestly. Your own little space to whinge whine and jump for joy. Plus it will keep you occupied !:p

You can look back on it and see what your thoughts were, I will be doing, I cant believe its a month today since I had my op, seems like ages ago but then again only the other day, wierd eh? :p It will be nice to read back in 6 months and remember what I was thinking...though not this past few days lol:(

As Elfie said it probably is nerves. Could it also be the time of the month? It might be that you have been putting on a happy face for every one and now that your appointment is so near the reality of it all is kicking in. Don't forget it could just be one of those days??

You wouldn't be picking up on subconscious stress, that your husband, or family might be feeling could you? I know the moods and body language of others can affect me. The good thing is you've recognised it so can try and do something to minimise the damage.

Rebirth

hi elffie01 gr8 idea how do i start one hun?

rebirth yes my hubs really stressed out at the mo hes got a very sore leg thats he got tabs fr but its still sore we looked on internet and where thinkin it culd be somethin called venous ulcers so hes gone back doc to find out 1st doc sed it could be dvt but didnt even send him fr blood tests???????? also hes got a skin condition which is getin worse and hes worried sick about it thats called virtilago its what michael jackson sufferd from also he hasnt been talkin to his mum for 7 months now all her doin nt his plus hes worrying about my op so i could be pickin up oin his stress coz i have noticed when hes dw i feel down to i really dont want to snap at him coz he dont deserve it coz hes bein nothin but suportive to me even tho hes worried sick writing this is makin me feel really awful now that i near bit his head off this mornin so glad i bit me tounge b4 i did lin.x

Pinkylin, sometimes when I get ratty at hubby for no real reason, I sit him down and tell him how much I love him and what I appreciate/love/like about him. I then let him know that although I am acting aggressively, *****y etc it isn't really directed at him and I
have no real control and don't know why. But, I do want him to remember the good things I have said even if my actions etc belie them. Would you feel better if you spoke to your hubby?

There seems to be so much going on with his and your life at present. If the pain is in the back of his calf and it is red or tender and he can't pull his toe towards his shin, he should probably go the A and E and get it checked out as the GP was ??DVT.

Rebirth

Sounds like stress all round Pinkylin, your emotions will be shot just now and with hubby having a tough time too you are bound to be getting on each other's nerves as it's difficult to focus on any one else when your'e all over the place. No offence guys but men aren't good at coping with a woman's emotional side and as the good old saying says it's always the ones closest to us that we take it out on. Hope you feel better soon x

thanx rebirth hes been docs and its not dvt thank god but doc is concernd and wants wayne to go back tomos for a double apt so he can d a proper check out als doc was not happy with the first doc he seen so shes in trouble me thinks and so she shuld be she didnt ceck him out properly and just sort of brushed him off wouldnt of bloody brushed me off i can tell ya as for my moods around him i have told him i love him and i dont mean t be snappy at him but i cant help it he understands on one hand but on the other he doesnt if you knw what i mean so im just goin to bite my tounge as best i can and come on here and have a moan if i need to soz girls lol

Hi allie your right hun men dont do emotions lol i will try my best to keep my big gob shut lol

thanx marg im lookin forward to it to be honest and a lil nervous lol.x

Iv seemed to say "it'll all come out it the wash " this last week so many times that im sick of saying it lol but im sure it will for you, you both seem to be under some stress at the moment, whilst some women seem to rant and take it out on kids and hubbies men seem to go quiet , stare in to the distance and genrally pi** us off for just sitting there lol when thursday is over im sure the air will feel a little easier x good luck sure all will be fine x

Don't apologise. Moan as much as you want or need to. Any way, it isn't moaning it's getting things off your chest and getting support.

Rebirth

thanx rybens thanx rebirth im ok now ive been on the phone to a friend and my auntie so im a lil happier now lol we will se how the day goes on i think hehe thanx for all your support its much needed lin.x

Back