• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi how long after my consultation will i have to wait for op on the nhs

pinkylin

im goin for consultation on the 17th of sept at the spire hosp on the wirral ive already been told im getin the funding for the op by the pct so im very happy about that so how long do you think i will wait? A friend of mine had hers done in maclesfield and she only waited 6weeks another friend who had hers done in brighton only 4wks after consultation i knw it all depends on the area you live in but im just thinkin ive been givin the funding so what would be the hold up if any ive not got any health probs apart from bein overweight that is been this way since i was 8 and have tried allsorts of meds and diets and faddy diets you name it ive prob been on it and theres heart disease in the fam i lost my dad at 60 and my mum at 67 im only 35 so do you think they wil make me wait yrs or months im hoping only months the only weight prob i got at the moment is a crunching feeling in my feet when i walk for to long and burning sensation in my knees and my back hurts thanx for any info givin lin.x:confused:

gbone

I used to be super obese
I am not sure what your waiting list is for the bypass but for my tummy tuck I saw the consultant on 11th aug with funding in place and my op is scheduled for sep 14th so roughly 4 weeks

pinkylin

hi gbone was your apt at the spire on the wirral?

pinkylin

hi has anyone else got any info plz?