• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GOT FUNDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VeronicaT

Gonna be thinner girl
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!
I am so happy but terrified all at the same time.
For those that don't know me, I was refused first time around and was very disappointed. I decided to appeal, wrote a long letter ( on my journal), and have received a letter today to say that because i have arthritis in my hips, I meet the criteria. They have referred me to Derby, but I have asked to go to Sheffield as its much closer, so ......... I don't know what to say, I am soooooooo excited !Thanks to everyone for all of their support and encouragement to keep going xxx

:)You're on the way!!!!!!!!!Great news:)

Brilliant News, Vron! :hug99: you must feel like youre on top of the world... :banana dancer: or at least doing the banana dance!!!

Fantastic news hun! As we always say on here, never give up! x

bloody fantastic :) xx

excellent news... good on you x

BRILLIANT NEWS VRON....

I am over the moon for you and have been following your story so closely, I feel thrilled beyond words.....

It just goes to show that persistence pays... My motto is to never give in and to keep going as far as you possibly can with a challenge... you are a true trooper Vron and I'm feeling like jumping for joy here... (apart from my injured knees)....

I shall be lighting my celebratory candle, since this is my way of sharing a little love to friends and family on here far and wide....

Sit down Vron.... because I am just sending you a humungous hug and loads of love, you'll be bowled over....

What a terrific achievement.... WELL DONE!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back