• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got ID'd last night....

angie790

I just had to tell you all this because I found it so funny....popped into Morrisons last night for a few bits & decided to buy myself a bottle of wine....the lady on the till refused to serve me until I could provide her with ID, as she said I looked under 25 ....rolling about laughing I rummaged in my purse for my driver's license to show her....but I couldn't be mad at her as I'm 38 this year!!!!!! My OH said she probably needed to go to Specsavers but it made my week!

:)Great post Angie:)
....can't wait for that to happen to me
lol - I may have to wait some time:)

Not happened to me in years, I'll have to start asking them if they want to see my ID annd see their faces then
:8855:

Being pre op and nearing 50 I just wait for people to offer me OAP entry into places

I bet that made your year Angie, what a lovely compliment - just ditch the hubby - failing that a sharp dig in the ribs LOL

I get it all the time trying to get on the bus with the other recycled teenagers,mind you Im ONLY 55!

Great to hear. Have you stopped smiling yet???

Nice one Angie. :D It happens the other way round for me - a couple of young lads and lassies have offered me their seat on the Tube... :sigh: Mind you, it's rude to refuse so I gratefully accepted. Well... it makes them feel good...:D
xx

I'm not surprised, well i am, surprised it doesn't happen more often :)

Oh yes and i thought the age to by booze was 18? Did i miss something....

Haha... Angie... the Golf Club is licensed in July.. so I'll warn them you are coming and vouch for you ... hahaha... what a backhanded compliment!

Love you xxx

Cheers guys, your comments made me laugh! I was confused too, but apparently, the new licensing laws mean if you look under 25, staff have to ask for ID, although if you produce it & they are happy with it, they will sell it to you so long as you can prove you are over 18.....I don't care, I'm still smiling about it! I do wonder if it's probably the fat filling out my face that makes me look younger....am I suddenly going to age 20 years when I'm at goal weight? Eeeeekkkkk, scary thought!

That's fantastic LOL

Back