• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had consulatation with kath at spire and..........

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
all systems go :)

apparently since but doctor referred me i have lost 8lb which kath was please about :D she did say if i put on weight my surgery wont happen, so im on the pre op diet which is actually quiet good, if anyone want's to know what it is i will write it down for you tomo on here.

kath said my op will be in about 6 weeks
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

so we talked and she recommended the bypass, i have 12 stone to lose and if i had the band she sed i would only lose 50% but if i had the bypass i would lose a lot lot more, so its the bypass for me which im happy about, also am bein sent for a heart ekg at the royal infirmary manchester as the are doin test studies so i will b have a ekg and a heart ultra sound, but katyh said it wont affect my operation, im havin it done for peace of mind as my mum and her dad both died of a sudden heart attack, so thats why im havin the test, also i will be tested after my op so they can see how weight loss affect my heart.

Karlos told kath you said hi and she said hello back and hopes ur doing well xxxx

Congrats! The next 6 weeks will fly by. Our ops should be happening around the same time.

diet is

breakfast - small bowl of cereal, or one slice of toast with a scraping of low fat butter.

lunch - 1 slice of bread or 2 crispbread.
small portion lean meat or fish, or a small portion cheese, or
2 eggs (not fried)
green salad, (no dressin) or tomatoes.

dinner - small portion lean meat or fish, or a small portion low
fat cheese, or 2 eggs, or a tofu or a quorn based dish.
1 small potatoe or 2 table spoons of pasta or rice.
much veg as possible, not root veg.

daily - 1/3 of milk for use in drinks and ceral.
2 portions of fruit
water, tea, coffee, low cal squas or fizzy drinks.
1 low fat, low sugar yogurt or fromage frais

Congratulations, it is a wonderful feeling to know that you definately have a yes from the surgeon themself.
Steph xx

kath said il be seein the surgeon in prob the next 3/4 weeks, so im well happy, just cant wait to get the date lol, do u know when ur havin ur surgery xx

Well Mr Li said that he is pretty sure that he has a list open for 29th October, so that is just over two weeks, but then one of the nurses told him that they will look into it for sure and get back in touch with us to go back in asap if he is right so that we can start the pre op liver shrinking diet.
I called them today and they said that they still have to find out and so will call me tomorrow.
If its not this month then he said the other date is around 19th December.
Obviously I would LOVE for it to be this month but I cant allow myself to think that I will seriously get a call tomorrow saying to go in and do the pre op, I am more expecting a letter to arrive with a date or something.
I guess only time will tell.
Once again, congratulations xx
Steph xx

Congratulations. Did you have the cardiology appointment set up before hand? I'm still waiting for my appointment.

Rebirth

hello, no i didnt have a cardiology appointment set up before hand, kath is gonna contact them and sed i should hear back from them with-in 4 weeks xx

Back