• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a date :)

pinkprincess77

Well I posted this morning to say I had my appointment to see the surgeon. Ive just arrived at the hospital and got my phone out to put it on silent. * message* I though here we go they've cancelled my appointment. Wrong it was the bariatric nurse to say I have been booked in for my op on 3rd june. Im sat waiting to see the surgeon shaking like a leaf and speachless. I am soooooooo happy x

Last edited:
Well I posted this morning to say I had my appointment to see the surgeon. Ive just arrived at the hospital and got my phone out to put it on silent. * message* I though here we go they've cancelled my appointment. Wrong it was the bariatric nurse to say I have been booked in for my op on 2nd june. Im sat waiting to see the surgeon shaking like a leaf and speachless. I am soooooooo happy x

That's great news you must be so pleased :)

Im really pleased also in shock lol.still waiting to see the surgeon my appointment was 3.30 so already 1 hour late but hay o the best things come to those who wait :) x

Congratulations hun :)

Pleased for you :) x

Well I posted this morning to say I had my appointment to see the surgeon. Ive just arrived at the hospital and got my phone out to put it on silent. * message* I though here we go they've cancelled my appointment. Wrong it was the bariatric nurse to say I have been booked in for my op on 3rd june. Im sat waiting to see the surgeon shaking like a leaf and speachless. I am soooooooo happy x
:happy036:Huge congrats
x

Thanks everyone im so pleased after such a long journey I can see light at the end of the tunnel and its very bright :) x

That's fantastic xx

Thanks everyone x

That's fantastic. I have had my apt with the surgeon last Tuesday but have been told it's 18 weeks so fabulous that you have your date already x

I was in complete shock paddyp lol when they said at the seminar things would start moving quickly I didnt expect it would be that fast :). Hope you get a date soon

Back