• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date!

Butterfly1979

I have finally got my appointment with Chichester for the 24th June to see my surgeon and go through my options aswell as numerous other people! At least the journey can start to begin. Does anyone know whether they give you a date for surgery there and then or send it to you in the post?

i dont know your hospital but wanted to say im really pleased for you ,and good luck! x

hi Butterfly...I really dont know...i have been given a provisional date by a company called Cosmetic bliss...and then i think they will confirm (by email or post) the date for def. Really pleased that you have got a date for an initial appt tho :D hope it goes well xxx

I don't know the answer but they have an excellent website (search st Richards bariatric Chichester on Google) and the answer may be on there.

Good luck x

Good luck hun, I saw my surgeon last week and be within 12 weeks, so you wont be long i doubt it... xx

Back