• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a question!

Pinkfluffyemma

So I have a question about alcohol. Now please I am not on here to be attacked and lectured about empty calories and all that jazz lol! Even before my band i was not a big drinker only drink for special events, birthdays, Christmas, Weddings etc, but since the op it just makes me feel so sick. I'll drink spirits and low diet mixers (wait for the fizz to settle like provider suggested) or wine or really anything else but even the slightest amount makes me feel sick as a dog and if I do have that one too many the hangovers are just horrendous!! has anyone had the same issue or may know why this is??

thanks as always! xx

I have the same issue but have only had wine, don't think I am bothered by it anymore to be honest as I felt terrible x

Nina I'm the same it's so bad it's not worth it! I had 3 glasses of wine on Saturday and on Sunday I felt like I'd had 3 bottles! Not good especially when telling the hubby what I'd had and he was all yeah yeah you must of had more!! :( x

Exactly, I cannot be done with it affecting me for days

I'm glad to read this as alcohol was my weakness and there's been a few rubbish days where I have felt I wanted a drink, but I didn't. Reading this, that it makes you feel ill, makes me not want to have it more :)

As a bypasser (I think it's just been bands and sleeves on here so far?) I so totally relate.

Half a glass on Sunday and I was out like a light! Only just feeling normal now

To the banders - Its probably because you are eating less and its going straight to your head.

Or you could be dehydrated, with this lovely warm weather make sure you are drinking enough (non alcoholic - lol).

Over all I suppose its not a bad thing?.........

sorry to say I don't have any problem : - ) wish I did lol x

I do drink pleanty of water before during and after a night out. If we are out afternoon into evening I always get something to eat. I always eat something substantial before I go out eg: pitta bread with egg to soak it up.

I enjoy my nights out but I am having a 'dry' month this month. Had hubby home for a month and with the nice weather and a holiday pretty much never stopped.

x x x x

I only need one drink now and the room starts spinning.....however I know my limit and stop after one, no sicky feelings tho! x

Back