• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a waist :)

I posted this in my Diary but I know new comers can't read that yet so thought I'd post here too 6st difference in 5 months

Well done you that is absolutely amazing you must be sooo chuffed, what did you have? I was banded beginning of Dec and got off to a slow start I am only a stone down so far. Xx

Well done you that is absolutely amazing you must be sooo chuffed, what did you have? I was banded beginning of Dec and got off to a slow start I am only a stone down so far. Xx

I had a bypass Nov 22nd last year :)

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments, to be told I'm inspirational is amazing I think the likes of Yve Frankie Kat and others are inspirational not me :)

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments, to be told I'm inspirational is amazing I think the likes of Yve Frankie Kat and others are inspirational not me :)

I still blush at getting called inspirational.. I'm just like you hun just a little further on ;) xx

I still blush at getting called inspirational.. I'm just like you hun just a little further on ;) xx

I have to be honest it made my eyes prickle a bit and it was a lovely compliment :)

Back