• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thursday weigh in

Butterfly_lady

1 week post op and 3 weeks since i started the pre-op diet

2 stones lost :scale:

Whoooooooooooooooo!

I promised myself I would wait until 6 weeks post op to check. I am finding it so hard to wait, thank God I don't own a scale. Ha! My only guide is that I now fit between the chest of drawers and our door frame without breathing!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fantastic

Thanks guys I am doing a weekly weigh in I know its early days and I'm ready for stalls and gains.

That's fantastic Butterfly!! What date did you have yours? Mine was on the 24th. We should keep in touch for a comparison xxx

That's fantastic Butterfly!! What date did you have yours? Mine was on the 24th. We should keep in touch for a comparison xxx

Mine was the 21st (Supposed to be the 20th but they rang out of time) I had the op at Spires Solihull

Well done butterfly ...a fantastic start to your WLS journey :) xx

That is amazing butterfly! Well done! Do you look/feel any different?? That is a huuge loss in such a short time. I bet you're well happy!? :D

I've not been weighed since before my op. Dont see or feel a difference other than my face is abit slimmer and my rings can move on their own. So so scared nothing is happening.

Thanks guys :D

I don't really feel much different but can see in my face I've lost weight, also I am now wearing my size J engagement ring that I've not worn for ages as it was too small :D

Lost 6" off my waist!!! I was so amazed not done the rest of my measurements yet.

Lost 6" off my waist!!! I was so amazed not done the rest of my measurements yet.

I had every intention of doing my measurements but never got round to it. Good for you!!

Had my op on 21st Nov, started the pre-op diet on 8th Nov 30lbs lost in total :)

Blimey you are shifting it!! Last time I weighed myself was the day I left hospital (27th)......I'm going to take the plunge tomorrow after this amazing news!! Well done!! X

That's fantastic hun :) well done butterfly xxx

Back