• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have another date for my op!!!!!!

Tracey ( eyore)

i just thought i would let you guys know i have another date for my op.
It is Tuesday 30th November ................................. 2nd time lucky !!!!! xxx

I am off to london tomorrow to get my c-pap machine i am not looking forward to this x

Anyone else having theres done in November i would love to know its nice to chat to people around the same time x

Last edited:
good luck hunny im sure all will be ok how come u gotta have a cpap is it for sleep apnea? xx

oooo good luck sweetpea this is the date for youuuuu xxx

thanks guys xxx
Yes laura they have found i stop breathing approx 7o times a hour and my last op date got cancelled cause of this and another prob but thats sorted now too. November seems ages away x never mind...............i get to go out for a nice meal for my b/day before hand xxx

Tracey I'm really pleased for you and though November does seem a long way off, I always find that this time of year flies by.

Do let us know how you go on with your cpap machine and if you need any help from a 'seasoned' c-papper, just holler.

Hugs, Charis xxx

Tracey so pleased for you, you have had a long old slog and the end is in sight. xx:)

Good luck to you hun, i find this time of year goes quickly aswell. Start your xmas shopping early :) to take your mind off it xxx

Hi Tray
we are in September now, November is literally around the corner hun, you are going to be fab!!!!!!

All the best Tracy that date will be here before you know it........

:D YAY I'm really pleased for you.

You deserve this SO much!!

A bit of advise - get as ready for Christmas as you can - the first few weeks can be exhausting - so the last thing you'll need is Xmas shopping.

Makes it a cheap year cos you can't go out for all those little extras!!!! LOL

Hope the CPAP goes OK

Love and huggles Angela xxxx

thanks guys i am afraid at mo i cant get excited so frightened this one will be cancelled too !!! xx

Back