• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I just got the call

AndyMc1978

OMG, I am so excited. I just received a call from St Richards hospital offering me my surgery date.

I have a pre op appointment for 9am on 2nd November to get my bloods and swab tests done and then surgery booked for Saturday 26th November.

I was panicking so much that i would either end up getting a date right on top of Xmas or that it would not get done this year and now i feel like jumping around for joy!!!!!:):):):):)

Congratulations!!! It all gets really real now :D
Good luck :)

That's fantastic. Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! It all gets really real now :D
Good luck :)
Thanks FeeBee. I have been getting so frustrated with the waiting recently and now that i have a date i am already thinking OMG it is only 6 weeks away what do i need to get ready lol

OMG, I am so excited. I just received a call from St Richards hospital offering me my surgery date.

I have a pre op appointment for 9am on 2nd November to get my bloods and swab tests done and then surgery booked for Saturday 26th November.

I was panicking so much that i would either end up getting a date right on top of Xmas or that it would not get done this year and now i feel like jumping around for joy!!!!!:):):):):)
Congratulations to you..... the real beginnings to your new life and a new you, really chuffed for you

Woo hoo I'm so happy for you!

Had my per op last Wednesday and start my LRD on Friday of this week so it is all getting very real now. Thank you to all that have posted so far, I have never been so excited about the idea of drinking milk before lol

Your on your way to a brand new life....you must be excited!

Your on your way to a brand new life....you must be excited!
I am over the moon. I think it is looking forward to doing more with my family that has really got me excited. My 4 kids have only ever known me big so it will be a shock to them when i get smaller and i hope that they will appreciate me being more active and energetic. Before i got the call for my op date everything still seemed to be so far away that it almost felt like it would never happen, but now that i only have 19 days until surgery i am genuinely looking at everything and thinking it is only a short time away I.e. by next summer i will be much smaller, or by next Christmas i will be able to do this or that. Finally feel like loving life again although that might change after a few days of drinking milk lol

Back