• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have got a brain really!

dimond

Can anyone tell me how to add my weight loss to my post? Well when it happens? I'm crap at doing things like this lol x:confused:

It's as a signature isn't it?

Thanx will try x

Do you mean in your signature, a ticker or your details to the left of the post?

To the left of the post is top left hand corner - user cp - edit details.

Signature - can be changed in the same section.

I have moved this thread to forum technical advice as it was posted in the diary section. In the technical advice section there are tutorials etc and one specificaly for adding tickers if thats what you want to add.

Thanks maryann. The first post I did I wrote my pre- op weight on it and I thought I could just add to it every week. Thanks for your help, I'll continue to try and figure it out lol xxx

I think to add a ticker, (slider showing weight loss)you need to go to www.TickerFactory.com/weightloss, where you can make your own ticker, then just copy and paste it to your signature on here. Well that's how I did it, if anyone knows any other way.....

Thanx ill give it ago. normally use my ipad but going to use computer to see if it makes any difference x

Back