• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my date too!!

angelica13

I was offered a cancellation last night for June 22nd. Very excited!!

Been out for a lovely meal tonight with my hubby, and have a Jubilee tea party on Monday, then going to knuckle back down! Pre-op will start on 12th I think?

I am off this week so I only have a week and a bit of work left. Woo Hoo!!!!

Em x

woohoo congratulations angelica, it will fly by :) xxx

WoW thats great news angelica. Good on you. Have you been waiting long for the opp?

Thank you!! It's exactly what I was wishing for, so I feel very lucky. I didn't want my op in July as both of my boys will be off school, so am really really chuffed.

Caraline - I went to my seminar in Oct 10, nurses in Feb 11, and then had a surgeon appt cancelled from Aug to Nov, so didn't get my endoscopy until Jan 19th this year. I was expecting a 6 month wait, so it's a month quicker than I thought. :)

I was just posting last week how de-motivated I was, as the in-between appointments bit is HARD!! But - you do get there eventually, hang on in there!

E xx

Congratulations, bet you're really excited now.
Best of luck.
Em xxxxx

Woo hoo! Thank goodness for that - I have a partner in crime.

Less than 3 weeks to go and I'm so glad to know someone else who will be having their op on the same day x

Gratz ! Hope it all goes well for you both :) xx

great news,good luck xxx

Thats excellent and that the 2 of you will be in together, lets hope you get in the same bed unit, you will be good support for each other xx

great news.wont be long now.The hard bit is waiting inbetween appts,and then sometimes they are cancelled.But we get there eventually.good luck.:):)

Back