• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh my goodness have op date!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmkmrm

;) :D:D:D:D:D
got a phone cal from ms bigg today. i am being operated on by mr shaw somers and she was able to offer me a date for the 13th june!!!!!!!!!!! i have said yes. soooo excited and scared all at once! start the milk diet tomoz.
i'm so sorry for everyone waiting hope i havent upset people just wanted to share my news
love kate xxxx

i am so pleased for you, dont ever worry about upsetting anyone on here, we are all pleased for other when things are going good. we all want the same thing and understand how you feel.
Well done!

Brilliant news! Good luck on milk diet x

thats great news....
hopefully it will be me one day soooon.
look after yourself and take care
you shouldnt be sorry jump with joy it gives us more hope for us all.
look forward to reading your progress

What fantastic news! Yes, even us pre-ops love to hear people's good news. It's what keeps us going. Good luck on your pre-op diet, the 13th will soon be here. Big hug, Zxx

Hi Kate,

Great new, so happy for you.
Wishing you all the best with the Milk Diet and Op.

Wonderful news Kate - this is your time (everyone has their own time) and you should get everything prepared for the op and for your recovery.

Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you on Cloud 9 x

Kate thats fantastic news that makes you so close to being on the losing team. i bet you are extremely excited

thats fantastic news, congratulations ! good luck with the pre op diet x

Congratulations Kate soooooo pleased for you. It is natural for you to be excited and want to tell us we all get excited for each other. You had best go shopping and get some new PJ'S and all the toiletries etc for going into hospital. Good luck, take care and keep us all informed of how the milk diet is going. Hopefully chat before you go in if not good luck and speedy recovery. Are you having a band or a bypass?

:happy096:great news kate hope all goes well good luck with the milk diet x
hope you dont mind me asking but how long have you been on his list as im on it to.you havent upset me just very glad for you luv debbie

thank you everyone.
i am soo excited and a little scared not of the bypass op but about being slim?!! how crazy is that! i am so used to be fat cant remember myself thin xxx
kate x

Congratulations on getting your date! Hope it all goes well for you and see you on the losing side very soon xx

Back