• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have reached six months post op!!!

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
I have hit that milestone and I am feeling good!!!

I have moved so far in the past year and in particularly the last six months.

I am now 110 lbs lighter, just two off of 8 stone. I have lost around 57% of my excess weight.

I am now wearing size 20-22 clothes where this time last year I was in 32-34.

I can sit in those horrible aluminium chairs with arms without having to worry if I would get stuck in them or just simply wouldn't fit in in the first place.

I have started swimming again and can comfortably do 30 lengths of the pool, although I think they may not allow me in for much long as my costume is far too big and I need to find a new one!!

My hip still aches :( but I suppose it would have been 110lbs worse if I hadn't lost that weight.

I have invested 20 quid on a bike, got on and promptly fell off on to my a**e, but I have persevered and today managed a two mile ride!!

Life is good and getting better every day!!!

Thank you for sharing this - it is always such a pick me up (for me) to see how well others have come on their journey (whichever surgery they have had).

It's so great being able to do the things you enjoy, and for you one of those things is swimming and even the ache hip is a positive too, as you say - just how much worse off will it be with 110lbs on it.

Well done you and again, thank you for sharing and may you have many more positives along this road.

Well done honey :) Lovely to see you so positive and doing so well :)

Congratulations on reaching six months post op and doing so brilliantly! Well done :) xx

Well done hune doing really well.am hoping to be able to ride a bike in a few months. At present could disappear up my u know what. Bum so big ( Oops saddle not whole bike) its nice to hear.how well.people ate doing.

Well thank you all, the bike was an ambition and I can't believe I have got there so soon.

Everyday I can do something else and I am so pleased with that considering that I still weigh a pretty hefty 17 stone, although I am close to getting into the 16's.

really well done .....uve done fantastic ..u r an inspiration xxx

30 lengths of the pool? That is just amazing! Well done on your losses, and on starting and sticking to a regular exercise routine x

well done a real inspiration

Congratulations. You must feel so proud. Well done.

Back