• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I just did a bad thing, but might be a good thing in disguise

jaxx

Ok, I'm on the pre-op diet of very low carbs, very low fat & sugar and high protein. I'm at work and there's been a box of biscuits sat looking at me for the past week. I've resisted all temptation and not had one. Untill now. I just had one - but I didn't enjoy it! It was terribly sweet and now I've got a nasty taste in my mouth! I've been eating apples and banana's and sugar free jelly but nothing with refined sugar in untill now and it tastes horrible.

Could my tastes have changed in just 3 weeks?

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit so u have not eaten sweet carbs for 21 days so yes there is a very good chance ur taste buds have changed.
When i am on a strict diet and then go back to eating crap especially sweet stuff it always tastes so extra sweet but unfortunately that does not stop me lol.

Well done on stopping at one as this is the crucial time just 5 days b4 ur op, u should be proud of urself xxx

I couldn't eat another one, it tasted horrible.

funny mine changed in 13 days, wierd what our bodies get used to having or not having x

Back