• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i,know it's not much, but...

debbieb

hi, it's great hearing all of your stories, about how much you've lost, the encouragmet you all give, etc..
i am new to this site, and relativley new to my weight loss journey, (i had my first appointment 13th of december, and my second appointment in two weeks time)..but i would just like to share with you all that from december to today...i am wearing a pair of trousers that are 2 sizes smaller than when i went for my 1st appointment !!!!
it's working already !!lol...i know it's not much, but it's a start.x:):bliss:

Congrats hun! Any weight you lose now will only help later on. Won't be long now, and you'll have your date :D

xx

couldnt agree more with u..as a noob i'm loving the weight loss stories/pics.....real inspiration to keep dieting till i go for my balloon!!

Yay - well done Debbie !

Well done you!! Best of luck with your weightloss journey Debbie keep up the good work xxx

Thats a fantastic start Debbie! You should be so proud of yourself!

You'll love this site as we all do. Its a great source of information, fun and interesting read, and you'll find some amazing, supportive and lovely new friends that understand all your problems, issues and worries and will help you on this journey!

x x x

Back