• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I leave tomorrow morning!

kelly_333_333

I'm writing now as I'm being banded in Belgium on Wednesday so will be leaving tomorrow. We're driving over and using the Euro tunnel, we have to be checked in by 5:50am so will be leaving by 4:00-4:30! Not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, I'm pretty excited and nervous now!

Please wish me luck and I'll be back to let you all know how I get on!! x

Last edited:
I'm writing now as I'm being banded in Belgium on Wednesday so will be leaving tomorrow. We're driving over and using the Euro tunnel, we have to be checked in by 5:50am so will be leaving by 4:00-4:30! Not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, I'm pretty excited and nervous now!

Please wish me luck and I'll be back to let you all know how I get on!! x
Best of luck Kelly, hope all goes well over there - Paul xx

good luck sweets, can i ask where you ll get your fills done?... x

My fills will be done in London. My doctor has a clinic in London and flys over twice every month for consultations and fills, I already met him for my consultation :)

Good luck!!! hope all goes smoothly (just been banded a few days ago....its a rough road but with fab results!)

Try not to worry, enjoy the experience...... getting there, the architecture etc until you have your surgery. Its a lovely place so try to remain calm. The op will happen and the whole world will open up to you from then on.
Lynne xx

Good Luck Kelly x

Good luck! all the very best. let me know how you get on. dont suppose you fancy waiting around a week, as i am in belguim next week!!! hmm maybe not lol. Take care xx

Good luck hun , hope it all goes well xxx

good luck and a speedy recovery

Back