• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow i become a bandit!

ldavidson84

Hi All,

Sorry haven't been on in last couple of days but my nerves have kicked in and i have been keeping myself busy doing stuff to keep my mind off it.

This time tomorrow i should be a bandit :eek::D

Im now getting very nervous and i dont think i will sleep much tonight :( i am absolutely petrified!!!

Well i havent even packed my bag yet so gonna do that soon. Is there anything i will need other than the normal stuff???

I have to be there for 12.30pm tomorrow and starve from 8am. Not sure what time i will have op tho yet.

Good luck for tomorrow - I have to be at hosp at midday on Thursday. Keep us up to date you will be on my mind all day! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wishing you all the best hun xxx I'm sure you'll be just fine x Dry mouth spray is brilliant btw for while you're waiting

Good Luck hun you will be fine x

Good luck for tomorrow - I have to be at hosp at midday on Thursday. Keep us up to date you will be on my mind all day! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good Luck for Thursday hun!!! I will be back on as soon as i can.

Thanks Ladies!!!

All the very best of everything precious. Love and hugs Angel xxx

Good luck hun! See you on the loser's bench :) xx

all the best for tomorrow, thinking about ya hun!!!!!

Thanks Everyone!

I had a suprisingly good night sleep last night :D my lil boy even slept through for the first time :D

Im up showered and dressed, bag nearly sorted and will be setting off around 10am :eek:
Im feeling excited and nervous. Speak to you all very soon xxx

Good Luck to Jo for tomorrow xxx

Back