• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love my band

sarahk

Hi all i dont post on here very often but I just have to say I love my band. I had it last July i weighed 16 stone 12 on the day I had it and slowly over the last 10 months I have lost 2stone 2lb. Not as fast as some i know but i,ll get there in the end. I didnt have restriction until about 4 months in and my third fill but I can now eat most things but small portions, I dont calorie count, I eat what ever I want and usually lose 1 lb a week. Its the best thing I have ever done and has (i hope) ended 20 years of trying and failing to diet .

Brilliant to hear that Sarah! xxxx Hope you do decide to post with us a bit more as it's wonderful to hear and learn from experienced banders like yourself who are doing great and loving the journey!
Hope you will stick around and get to know our lovely group here

thanks Neen, i havent found banding an easy journey, I had huge expectations at the begining and then no restriction until my third fill. I then struggled with PB all the time,because i was still overeating I think I fought the band for a while before finally using it to its full potential. Now its absolutely brill, I eat the same as my thin friends and dont crave more, if I want chocolate i'll have it after i have eaten a meal so I dont pig out. it really is the best thing my only regret is that I didnt have it sooner.

Hi Sarah Welcome back - we could do with you on here as there are a lot of people waiting for their ops - or recently operated on.....but its good to have someone who has experience of the band, all the lows as well as the highs. You could certainly add a lot to our team of bandits!

Its terrific to see how well you have done, and really good to find that you are happy now with a steady weight loss!

Come join in the fun! Love to have you join us x

Love Kat x

im only 16days in and im loving Russell (Band) as well

Sarah so lovely to have you here and such a great post. I love it when people tell us how they are going on, but more importantly give a realistic overview of their lives

Ive struggled a bit lately with motivation, but joined a site called my fitness pal with a couple of my friends and its really helped me get back on track. Its like a face book for dieters, it adds up your calories and lets ou share your daily food diary with your friends. I lost 4lb this week, only 1lb to go and ive lost 3 stone, If anyone want's to add me on fitness pal my user name is i23sarah.

Hi Sarah,

I was banded in May and am struggling so would love to have a look to see what you are eating. I have sent you a friend request.

Sharon

Hi Chopster, you seem to be doing ok, i didnt lose much until i had my 3rd fill, loving this fitness pal thing though except I put the wrong weight in it when I joined so it looks llike ive only lost 1lb on that site, and i do love my charts graphs ect

hows it going after your fill, good I hope

sarahk said:
hows it going after your fill, good I hope

It feels very tight and I have been sick a couple of times. I hope it settles down soon or else I may have to go back and have a bit taken out :(

Back