• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band fill

julieann

Hi guys, i have just returned from having my third band fill, so i now have 5.75 mil in it. I am hoping that this will be the one to kick start the weightloss as i seem to have hit a plateau for the last couple of weeks, but anyway they are really pleased with me as i have lost 76% of excess body fat in 4 months so all in all it has been a pretty good day, the only downside is that i have to have three days on liquid and three days on soft mush, i dont mind the soft mush, but i do really struggle with the liquids, but hey i musnt moan must i. julie

wel done thats great weightloss hope this is the sweet one for you x

ps iv never done liquid for more than day of fill just go stright back to normal food next day

Wow that means your band is only just over half full. When I asked I am sure they said I had a 12ml band- but I was only just post-op dunno how many different sizes they come in. I thought 10 was the biggest. I must have a large stomach to band round lol.

Wow that means your band is only just over half full. When I asked I am sure they said I had a 12ml band- but I was only just post-op dunno how many different sizes they come in. I thought 10 was the biggest. I must have a large stomach to band round lol.

10 mil isnt the biggest as serenitylove has a 14mil band.

So I wasn't imagining it then when I was coming round! I will have to ask her how much she has in her band I am very curious about sweet spots!

Back