• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally some success

sarahk

I had my op last july and had hardly any restriction until my last fill last saturday and woo hooo i finally have it, and its BRILL. I cant eat much at all and i am hardly ever hungry. This week I have had to think I must eat more, which is such a change for me.

I havent weighed myself yet as dont want to restart my obsession with the scales, but a pair of trousers (size 16:D) i can now do up. I am so chuffed and can now see this band working for the first time:D:D:D:D

Goodness, bit of a long time to wait to get that restriction, but I'm so pleased the last fill seems to have done the trick, hopefully this will be a big step in the right direction for you xxx

always nice to know everything is working as it should! good luck x

Hello

Glad u got restriction @ long last ,How much u lost too date and what size band do u have,wot capacity is it filled too atm??? Wishing u all the best - Julie xx

Well it sounds like its about time! Well done for being so patient. Hopefully now they've found the 'sweet spot' the weight will come tumbling off. :)
Grace xxx

Thats great hun, you should start seeing that weight shift now, good luck. x

Back