• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i love my band

Duchess_wobbles

Ok, we got off to a rocky start, The taking my meds as liquid was a shock, and the pain, well for some dopey lapse on my part - i hadnt seen that coming.

But now I LOVE MY BAND.

I still have pain, and the wind is still under my left booby but today it all started coming good as I woke up not screaming like I'd been hit by a freight train, didnt gag on my meds, and managed after 4 days to have a poo - BONUS!

I feel human again, and better still, I feel like a skinny human as I stick to a milkshake, a sieved weightwatchers soup - who the hell would have thought of sieving ww soup?!

I even had a yoghurt drink to keep me regular. Later tonight I might just have an options hot choc if I can fit it in. :p

my band and I are one :)

SO so pleased for you xxxxx

Good news - glad you are getting into it!

Glad all is well ;) x

thanks folks, even being time of the month isnt knocking my bouncy stride - hell I even painted my nails today - OH mentioned it had been a year from I'd last did it.

Well he can get used to it!!! Im going to be making a huge effort!

duchess thats brilliant, after the 1st weeks out the way then you and your band can start ajusting to the new life style xxx

thats great news!!! congrats! :)

.x.

Back