• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I must be a nutter

daftmoo

I think there must be something wrong with me. I've thought lately I was looking quite good for a fat bird but today I've seen the light and I don't like it.
I thought I was looking thinner then ever but today had some photos taken and I'm bigger then what I thought I looked and am really upset about it

Aww your having a bad day. I bet other people are telling you that you look really good today, but its just how your feeling. Keep up the good work love and you will soon be at your target. Smile you have done really well x

Daftmoo? You earn your nickname more and more each day :)

You are doing fabulously, you are losing the weight and you will look super slinky when you get to your final destination, in the meantime you look amazing....

Now don't make me come round to your house and beat you with the skinny bird stick xxx

I think we have days like these. I also think what we see in the mirror and what the camera says doesn't usually add up. Don't be upset. You're getting there. It's just a journey: a marathon and not a sprint! sending my love and hugs. xxx

I totally feel you on this one, I am 11t 5lbs, in size 12/14 clothes, have boney bits and I KNOW that I look pretty damn normal, but just lately I feel fat...I feel like I look bloated and chubby. What causes it with me, I think, is that my brain is used to seeing the new slimmer me and the big changes arent so often any more, so its easy for our brains to see a picture of ourselves and for us to see something that isnt real, its not nice but remember, its mainly in our minds, we ARE different, we ARE fabulous, our stupid heads just need to keep up.
Steph xx

thanks folks, need to get my head straight

Keep positive love, you are losing!

Can depend on the angle of the camera and what you're wearing, all things... you are losing big style... the scales prove it...

Enjoy losing and keep positive! xxx

Back