• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shall i buy a flourescent jacket?

phatmomma

Went out with the kids to the car boot today. They went off to get a drink and then came to catch me up. The oldest one walked past me, was only when her little sister called and asked her where she was going did she realise.... She reckons she was looking for someone bigger :) :)

And.... dum de de dummmm..... I brought me and my daughter a pair of jeans, in the same size, and to their amazement mine fitted me easily :) whoo hooo notsophatmomma is in de house lol xx

Nice one Julie! You must feel great.
xXx

I do feel great but at the same time slightly concerned...

Firstly and most importantly my daughter is almost 14 and is probably a couple of stone overweight (at most) fortunately she is aware of it and i live in hope that she will lose it with a bit of willpower and exercise...

Secondly and scarily.... She knicked me new bra the other week, what else is she gonna go for now we are almost the same size? I mean she was walking round in me cardigan today. My own fault apparently as it was over the back of a dining chair and not in my wardrobe....

phatmomma said:
I do feel great but at the same time slightly concerned...

Firstly and most importantly my daughter is almost 14 and is probably a couple of stone overweight (at most) fortunately she is aware of it and i live in hope that she will lose it with a bit of willpower and exercise...

Secondly and scarily.... She knicked me new bra the other week, what else is she gonna go for now we are almost the same size? I mean she was walking round in me cardigan today. My own fault apparently as it was over the back of a dining chair and not in my wardrobe....

You should be flattered at your own sense of style. How many teenagers would normally want to share their parents clothes?

lol every thing is up 4 grabs when ur the same size,i no coz the daughter and wife do it now she is 18.omg its 1 of my dreams ,2 fit into jeans again,i used to allways wear them years ago and i still have every size from 48"---34" lol most new

Well done Julie, I bet you were really chuffed and you deserve to be. I have to admit I cant wait till the day I can get in to Jeans again too..
As for your wardrobe, if your not wearing it, put it away lol although there is no guarantee your daughter wont still find it.. xx

Back