• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a confession......

phatmomma

Lately i've been touching myself and i'm not sure of the appropriateness of it...

I'm not sure if its the fact that pre op is getting closer but i've started touching and feeling where the fat is! I lay in bed the other night (please don't start getting excited this is about lard not sex) and was touching the top of my leg where me bum cheeks end and thought Yuk, i've got a disgusting bum with lots of fat to come off. And the same with my back too... I'm noticing fat where i never noticed it before....

Did any of you do the same or am i really a nutter?

No Julie,

your really a nutter!!! lol :8855:

No, seriously, not before the op, but now I'm noticing bits of me I forgot were there b4, like hip bones!

I didn't notice it pre-op - but I notice where it was now it's gone!!

I too have bones that had been so hidden it was a revelation when they were revealed!! and it sounds daft to say I didn't realise where the fat bits were - of course I did - It's as they dissolve away you realise that they ahve gone - I think its because like putting the weight on it sort of melts off rather like it gradually goes on - an insidious process.

This entire post sounds like gobbleydegook - but I know what I mean and with hindsight I know what you mean

So you are not nuts lol

Angela

I'm with you 100% Gail. On the 2nd point I've also been feeling bones I didn't know I had. :D

Mind you, it's not all good news. Not having the bum padding makes it a bit uncomfortable sitting on hard seats. A small price to pay I guess. I'll have to invest in a little rubber ring. :D
xx

same here I lie at night wobbling my empty belly flap feeling the globs of fat inside....... really wierd feeling now its not a solid lump, lie wondering if its going to shrink in or if itll need cutting off.
often get told from the dark to "leave your belly alone" lol
makes a change i guess ;D

Julie thats it we now have the confirmation that we needed you are a total looney, half of the Walsall Massive did say so but you just wouldnt accept the fact :D

I think we may need to inform the men in white coats about the next meeting so they can come and retrieve you :rolleyes::8855::silly:

Angela i thank you for confirming i'm not some nutter lol..

Linda, i think i'm probably doing what a lot of overweight people do with their eyes usually.... you may not have felt your tum or your bum and marvelled at how it got that big but i bet when you walk past mirrors you look at things you hate about yourself..... I'm just feeling mine lol....

Bully? Are you sure it's your belly your wobbling? Hmmm forget that question lol...

And lastly John.... better to stand up than to look a right narna sitting on a rubber inflatable :) Unless of course the hard chair is in your dining room :) x

Terri I feel your pain!! lol I couldn't sleep the other night because I felt bonier than the boniest thing in bony land!! lol I am not that small yet I couldn't get comfy in bed!!!

Dear god in heaven Julie I look at my excess skin and that is really scary!!! I don't wish to alarm you but you will find you look like a melted candle in places you never even knew you had places!!! eeekk!!

Bulley stop playing with it it will make you blind!!!! mega eeekk!!!

I do it a lot now I am post op not only feeling where my long lost bones have been for the last umpteen years but also at my loose flabby sagging disgusting hanging skin, but thats another story. x

Same here, I love feeling my bones that ive not seen or felt for years, but Im soon snapped back to reality when I see or feel the hanging flesh I have been left with.

i love feeling my back as i can now feel my ribs and hip bones and now im getting a waist its all new and wonderfull. i cant help keep lookin at the top of my legs the fat as really gone from there and my legs look so much longer, i know its an ilusion but it feels so good and even better i could weare warm tights while it was cold instead of freezing like i normally do...............kath x

I love to feel my hips/pelvis, neck and back but hate my tummy as I then feel the excess skin. I dont look at my hips ect as then I would see the skin prob.

my ass has gone mega boney ... :D xxx

I was touching myself last night too :p

I know I have lost inches and my belly feels alot smaller as does my bum. I've also noticed my face is getting smaller. I long to have my jaw line back fully and have a nice neck. ;)

Well everyone after analysing your posts it's official....

We're all kopping a good feel pre op and post op!

Thanks for the answers xx

Back