• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need help with site

Are you new? You have to keep posting to get more access.

Yes try logging out, clearing your cookies, delete your online and offline history and temp internet files, then try logging back in. Those things often clear issues with v-bulletin boards :)

This is your 5th thread so everything seems ok.

If you are using the app (on your phone, tablet etc) you don't get the same accesability.

If you look in the technical advice section there are various tutorials but if you a specific issue then just pm me.

How can I change my password????

If you go into User CP on top of the green bar and then click on Edit Details and then click on Edit Email & Password...you will be able to change your password.

Hi am on my iPad how do you find out how many times you commented and does anyone have trouble with reply to other people thread 90% of the time it don't let me I'm getting relly confused lol

Hi am on my iPad how do you find out how many times you commented and does anyone have trouble with reply to other people thread 90% of the time it don't let me I'm getting relly confused lol

I had the same accessing site via phone. You've done 8 posts so far. If you log onto desktop version, it's a lot easier to get further info.

I got myself going in circles to begin with but I'm getting there.

Thank you icawm am starting to get there a bit now it was just hard to understand when your new but everyone is really good and been helping me out

Back