• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i so love my life!!!!

hopelesscase

The title says it all really but im just loving my life and wanted to share.
My work as a short break carer is so rewarding. In fact i don't see it as work its an extension to my social life.
I feel so fit and healthy despite just having had an endrometial ablution.
I have a fab circle of friends who have helped me no end through my transition and continue to do so on a daily basis.
My son has left home but is really happy with his new house and girlfriend. He has never caused me any problems and at 22 i am so proud of him that he was ready and prepared to venture into the real adult world of bills and responsibility.
I have a fantastic fella who i love to bits and he told me he loves me the other day.
i just cant stop smiling life couldnt be any better.

So not a hopeless case after all!
I love to hear of things going right. Makes my day.
I hope it gets even better!
Lynne x

Carol, I'm so happy for you. It was lovely meeting you both at the girls christening. I hope life keeps getting better for you.You have done so well and look fantastic.

Carole, i can't think of anyone else nicer it could have happened too :) Good going :)

Really pleased for you, Karen x

:)Great post Carole:)

How wonderful...................and you look fabulous

Glad everythings going okay for you and that your so happy, you look amazing by the way xx

Back