• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Life is very short....

28 years of age is no age at all, how very sad.
Sadface.jpg

I would like to add and it's very important.

Don't wait for surgery until you start living your life. Tomorrow never comes, we only have today .....

Love, health and happiness is wished to you all xxx

Unfortunately it's the years of being overweight that does the damage not the op - it could have happened without the op but its so sad as is all passing - many years ago I was engaged to a lovely man of 36 who woke up with a headache that was a brain haemorrhage. He died 5 months later never regaining consciousness and I swore then to live each day to the full . Sorry to hijack the thread but I just wanted to reiterate the point that life really is too short to waste. My thoughts are with this young mans family and friends x

TB. I'm so sorry for you that mans family and all who knew him. We all go into this surgery knowing that we may not come out on the positive side as with any surgery even without our weight and general health taken into account. We start this road often with co-morbidities as he did, he had 8mths more than he may have had without surgery and whilst desperately sad his has lost his battle with his weight and his life because of a pre-existing co-morbidity. I'm just post-op and your post hasn't scared me but spurred me on to ensure my weight loss and health regime ensure as much as I can that I will be on this journey for a very long time to come knowing that whatever fate may have in store for me I will have done my best to make everyday I have worth it.
Please don't apologise for maki g any of us acknowledge the dater side of this journey we know about it we push it into a dark corner and hope we never have to
face it, but we have to acknowledge it and do our best to ensure we are not the one it happens to. (that's selfish but human)

Back