• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I still love you all.

ladylite

I just want to apologise for my lack of posting, but I am having a really busy time.

I went away for 3 days at Christmas, well not too far as I had to come back and feed all the animals everyday.

I had 2 brood mares returned with their foals, which need weaning and which I wasn't expecting so now have 7 stabled horses and 3 out at grass - all that need feeding every day and what with the water being frozen it was a nightmare. To top it off my daughter then got the flu on boxing day and has been completely out of action, so I have struggled with all the chores but had the help of my darling non horsey husband.

Anyway I am hope that the first week in Jan everything will have improved and I will have more time for my lovely WL chums.

I am off out tonight for a party, usually stay in and go to be early:cool:, but bought a new party dress.

Have a happy new year everyone xxxxxx

Blimey!! You got more horses than Katie Price ;)

Enjoy your party Mary. Hope you have a fantastic night :)

You are such a busy Bee Mary :D Im suprised you ever had a weight problem all the running about you do lol.....at least it keeps you fit!
Have a lovely night and I bet you look FAB in your new frock ;) XX

Have a great night Mary... and you are never far from heart or thought... and wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Hi Mary, im hoping to be at a new years eve party this time next year just like you lol.....missed you on here but iv not been on as much cos its such a busy time.

Have a lovely time tonight mary and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours xxx

MAAAAAAARRRRRRYYYYYYY . . . thought you were lost! Happy New Year for tonight have a fab time. Gosh you are catching up with me on numbers of horses you have stabled! Poor hubby bless him - at least the weather has warmed up a bit I cant be doing with the lack of running water!

I hope you have a really great time tonight - take a piccie of you in your party frock we want to see!!

I really owe you big time - I am just so happy to be seeing in 2011 in 'normal' size clothes. Luv ya!!! xxx

Happy NEW YEAR Mary!
Enjoy your party!
Grace xxx

Happy new year !! Hope you enjoyed your party xx

Hope you had a great time at the party.
Happy New Year x

Back