• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love this group!!!

TamPerez111

I Absolutely am in love with this support group!! Obsessed with it even. I love the way everyone is so nice and helpful- even when people post nasty things everyone is still there routing them on! I have joined a few other groups from the U.S. And it's no where near the welcoming I get from this group. So I just enjoy you all so much and thank you for all that you do! I just wanted to let you all know this :). Thank you for being so supportive! :)

its a great place!! very informative and friendly x

ive just posted the same elsewhere, , its a great place with wonderful people ,,your all amazing xxxxxxx,

ive just posted the same elsewhere, , its a great place with wonderful people ,,your all amazing xxxxxxx,

yes, yes we are! but so are you ;) lol

I love this place too. You can generally find the answers to all your questions and the diaries are amazing. I'm 2 weeks post band fitting and I really must start a diary. The support is great. It has got me through a couple of sticky situations already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I love you all,i get all my questions answered, and if i dont allways say thank you, i will do it now THANK YOU ALL xx

Lovely thread and couldnt agree more xx

I Absolutely am in love with this support group!! Obsessed with it even. I love the way everyone is so nice and helpful- even when people post nasty things everyone is still there routing them on! I have joined a few other groups from the U.S. And it's no where near the welcoming I get from this group. So I just enjoy you all so much and thank you for all that you do! I just wanted to let you all know this :). Thank you for being so supportive! :)

Me too!!!! Especially as my surgery gets closer, i'm on here every spare minute. Does that make me a bit sad, lol!!!

Your right it is a lovely place here and great people that feel the same as we do. Great post

Jo
xx

It's wonderful to meet people who totally get me, there's not one person in my life who understands at all, I just get told to go on a diet, lol well there are lots of people here that get me, and I get them! Fantastic :D xxx

I couldn't agree more....I'm not sure I would be only 6 sleeps away from my op if it wasn't for the support and all the info I have had from this site.:D

I only hope after surgery I will be able to offer any experience I've had on to other pre oppers to help them on their journeys..

Good luck to everyone:D

I couldn't agree more....I'm not sure I would be only 6 sleeps away from my op if it wasn't for the support and all the info I have had from this site.:D

I only hope after surgery I will be able to offer any experience I've had on to other pre oppers to help them on their journeys..

Good luck to everyone:D
Awh good luck Sarah. hope it all goes well. xxx

Back