• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Want To Eat Everything In Sight

vanilla-cupcake

This is so hard, I wish I was at 'sweet spot', I can manage anything at the minute, nothing is getting stuck like before and I have NO restriction worth talking about.

I had 2 slices of ham (from the butchers not processed :yuk:), lettuce, scallions, 1 tbsp potato salad and beetroot for lunch...is this too much :confused: I feel quite satisfied from it but I really want some sweet stuff and its really annoying me :sigh:

I have my 2nd fill next Wednesday and believe me it cannot come quick enough, I just know I wont have lost anything this week, its so depressing :(

Cant decide whether to make chilli, lasagne or cottage pie for dinner, I feel like im going insane

lunch doesnt sound too much to me but then i'm very new to this as you know. perhaps less pots and more veg?
dont think you havn't lost until you get on the scales and find out, you might get a pleasant surprise!
keep up the good work hun your doing so well.
Sure Caz or Liz will be here soon with some words of wisdom.
xxx

hi kate i have just had a conversation with colleen the nutritionist from wlsg about my portions coz i wasn`t sure either if my portions were to big i have had for lunch ..... shredded chicken a handful of shreded iceburg,4 cherry toms,4 slices of cucumber, about a dessert spoon of coleslaw and some mango chutney(my treat) i left about 2 toms and some cucumber she said portion wise this was perfect so i feel a bit happier why not ring your provider and get some advice !!! xxxheather

Kate there is nothing worse than wanting what you cannot have.
Hang in there you are doing great. Twinklys suggestion of speaking to your dietician is good if you are worried.
Good luck

Jay xx

I know how you feel hun. I am having a day like that today. It is because i am working from home and everything is around me.

Believe me even with restriction I still get head hunger!! It is these habits I need to overcome.

I hope your next fill gives you restriction that you need.

Hi Kate

Salad bit sounds fine but two slices of processed ham which from what I remember are very thin (I dont eat meat!) and probably not very filling. Have you tried chicken yet, I know you got the all clear to have it recently, that might fill you up for longer or some tuna.

If you make a chilli for tea why not add some chunky veg to pad it out, cottage pie will probably slide through easily and may not fill you up.

Bring on the fill!

Hi Yummy

Your meal sounds fine to me, especially as you have no restriction.

Try not to let it get you down, as that emotion can spark off more eating. You are early days and have not got to the sweet spot yet. It is really hard in the early days but it will get easier.

Out of the choices for dinner go with Chilli, and forgo the rice....I have it with a jacket spud and a small bit of grated cheese. Very satisfying.

As for something sweet, do you like jelly? A sugar free version might satisfy the craving or a cadburys light mousse.

Hi Yummy. I feel exactly the same. No restriction, fed up, want restriction NOW. Throws rattle out of pram and has a hissy fit............ My second fill isn't until Sept 8th so will just have to lump it. It's good to know that other people have the same problems. Good luck with your 2nd fill hope you get more restriction. I'm just off to eat a sugar free jelly...................

Hi Kate

Salad bit sounds fine but two slices of processed ham which from what I remember are very thin (I dont eat meat!) and probably not very filling. Have you tried chicken yet, I know you got the all clear to have it recently, that might fill you up for longer or some tuna.

If you make a chilli for tea why not add some chunky veg to pad it out, cottage pie will probably slide through easily and may not fill you up.

Bring on the fill!

No No No No No I wouldn't eat processed meat if you paid me :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: all my meat is from the butchers and most of it is organic if it isn't too expensive, the ham is quite filling and nicer to chew to a paste than chicken...if you can call chewing to a patse 'nice' lol I was just afraid incase I was eating too much but I trust what Caz says so im happy with my lunch.

I use to be vegetarian until I was pregnant with my 1st, all I craved was meat and I just had to give in, havn't been able to give up meat since (8 years ago) maybe will give it a go again, I was so healthy then!!

im a real sweet toothed person so can recommend if you got it bad twisters mini's ice lollys chocolate flavour they are yummy and only 40 cals each!
your lunch sounded fine but id beware the lasagna pasta sauces can be full of hidden calories. i eat alot of shepards pie but instead of mash as it slides i do mince onion carrot courgette mushrooms and boiled potatoes make same as shepards pie but cut veg chunky i can only eat one small laddle full of it yummy although with restriction you will have more. we have all been there babe fingers crossed your next fill is a good one

Hi Kate...I've still got a fair restriction, but since yesterday have noticed I can eat more and am hungry which I've not been for the last 6 weeks since my first fill.
I don't have my next fill arranged yet as I had to reschedule my dietician appointment that was booked for last Thursday and have to wait to speak with her on the 3rd September before I can book my next fill :rolleyes:

hi all i had 2ed fill 2 weeks ago and i feel worse than be for iv gaind 4 lbs and am hungrey most of the time i think iv been eating to much dont know ifn iv done some thing wrong booked a fill for nexy week

Hang on in there Kate your doing so so well, Where do you have your fill's done? do you have to travel to London? as i know you are with THG !

Hang on in there Kate your doing so so well, Where do you have your fill's done? do you have to travel to London? as i know you are with THG !

Hi Sue, I live in Ireland, I have my fills done in Holywood (just outside Belfast) its about an hrs drive from my house so its not too bad, cannot wait to have my 2nd one next week, :fingerscrossed: it will kick start my weight loss again!!

:17729: Hey you step away from the food !!!! You know you got the willpower so sort it out lol :copon: ( how much help am I not ? :p)

Not long to your fil hun you will be fine:D

:17729: Hey you step away from the food !!!! You know you got the willpower so sort it out lol :copon: ( how much help am I not ? :p)

Not long to your fil hun you will be fine:D

:rotflmao: that made me laugh, I just imagined you outside my house with a speaker phone shouting 'step away from the fridge' :giggle:

Back