• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i would just like to say goodbye dear friends

cherry

i fear that i may be over come with the fumes from some toy box's my babes taidy brought them up he made them and painted them so there s strong paint fumes its actually making me drowsy, so if you suddenly dont see me on here then call help hahahhahahha but seriously its STRRRRRONG x

Lol, I was gonna say Ill send the fire brigade but I fear they wouldnt get out alive :eek: It has been a long time since hubby was there :D x

hahhahahahhhaha dotty noooo send them pleeeeeeese xx

I hope they do send the fire brigade round, you can tell me how 'good' they were at the kiss of life lol xxx

;) haha x

what are they trying to say kelly, lol. anyone would thing your sex mad, and looking forward to your hubby coming home, lol. it might be an idea to leave the boxes in a room, or outside if its not raining, with the lids open, maybe some of the fumes will go away then, you might walk in one day and find the kids asleep in them lol, poor little things. they sound nice, what are they like

Got a bit worried then Kelly wondered where the hell you were going lol.

hahahhahaha .... there really nice think there like from b n q.... and you get all the bits but just build it yourself!... my mum put there names and dob's on them and there painted white... just need to get some of thsoe big transfer stickers to put on them xxx

oh they sound lovely, i bet the boys love em dont they. i just hope the smell goes soon. hugs x

i do to hun cos im sat here still feeling woozy! its so strong x

oooh kelly, open some doors n windows huni, you;ll end up with a headache if you breathe too much in, thats if u dont fall asleep first. lol

o crikey!!! you d think it would be done with by now!!! they were painted days ago!

somtimes paint n glue can stink for days, when we used to paint woodwork, my hubby always put half an onion in a saucer full of water, that seems to help absorb some of the smell, it might be worth giving it a go, unless theres anything else someone else can think off.

Back